Wednesday 4 February 2009

What?

Ever in the mood where you really want to write? However when you sit down at your laptop, all of sudden you have no clue what to write?
First I started writing about recent activities, such as the loss of my bedroom to a dehumidifier and having to sleep on the floor. But that's dull.
Then I began to write about various health gubbins, menstruation, hormones and my relief that 10 weeks of hell is over. But that just screams whiney woman.
My next train of thought, my favourite train of thought, was about my relationship. But that's really mushy stuff.
Slightly less mushy, sex, but I don't fancy possible resulting disapproval from my Christian associates, or generally being brandished a nymph. Besides, it's all a bit personal and private.
So I'm now at a loss at what to write.

No comments: