Monday 23 February 2009

Three Fold Utopian Dream

To see you when I wake up
Is a gift I didn't think could be real.
To know that you feel the same as I do
Is a three-fold, Utopian dream.

You do something to me that I can't explain.
So would I be out of line if I said "I miss you"?

I see your picture.
I smell your skin on
The empty pillow next to mine.
You have only been gone ten days,
But already I'm wasting away.
I know I'll see you again
Whether far or soon.
But I need you to know that I care,
And I miss you.


Eeeee, I'm ridiculously happy at the moment. Probably the most attractive man I've ever laid eyes on likes me, in fact he loves me. I have to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming. Not only is he ridiculously handsome and sexy, and I practically melt upon seeing him. But he's kind, caring, funny, intelligent, talented, the most amazing man in my life, I wouldn't change a thing and wouldn't swap him for the world. And the best thing is, he's all mine! I feel like I'm the luckiest girl in the whole world. I miss him like crazy, it's not even been 24 hours. And I seem to spend my days without him walking around in a daze beaming with happiness, yet pining to be wrapped in his arms again.

I'm sickening, I'm disgusting, mushy icky yucky. But deliriously happy and blissfully content. I couldn't ask for more. Ok, I lie, I want to spend more time with him. :-) My heaven is waking up on a sunday morning in my bed, cuddled up with the man I love knowing we get to spend the whole day together. This is a happiness I didn't even think possible, not even in my dreams.

It's odd, but I'm so glad I crashed my car prompting the change in relationship dynamic. Crikey, it's only been 4 months (just about), he's probably the best thing that's happened to me. *beams*

No comments: