Wednesday 25 February 2009

I need a hug

Physical contact is a strange thing. Sometimes I hate it, sometimes I love it. Though when you need it, but can't get it, you end up feeling very lonely. And eventually even though, you need it, you shun it, as it becomes almost unbearable. You've been longing for it for so long, yet managed to cope without, and in some weird way you want to carry on without. Maybe it's sheer stubbornness, who knows, or just fear of the emotions that come with physical contact.
I'm in a really weird mood today, very confused. I need a hug, yet I have no one to go to, my family are away, all my friends are at least half an hours drive, and even so most are probably at work, and I'd feel a bit stupid turning up just to ask for a hug.

Ah well, I have an essay to get on with.

No comments: