Wednesday 28 May 2008

puıɟ ı ƃuısnɯɐ ʇsoɯ ǝɥʇ ǝɹɐ sƃuıɥʇ ǝldɯıs

Such as upside down text.

Anyhoo, I think there is sufficient time between this post and the last, I was berated for blogging too much by my friend Chris, he was struggling to keep up. I was more astonished to find out he read them in the first place let alone tried to keep up to date.

Well, I'm currently enjoying my new found freedom in being single. I'm not quite sure what to do with myself really. I can do whatever I want, and wherever I go everyone is really nice and friendly. Such a huge change in my life when previously I'd be stuck in my flat feeling miserable because the only person I had to talk to would far rather spend all his time on computer games than interact with me.

Now I just feel fabulous, a million times happier and healthier. I imagine going running more often, eating my mum's cooking and generally eating less chocolate have something to do with that. I just have to be careful though as the weight is dropping off me like there's no tomorrow. I've probably lost about half a stone in the past month. My belt is on the tightest notch and already too loose! Crikey. In fact, just standing on the scales now, fully clothed and accesorised, apple pie in hand and full of food and drink and I'm under the 60kg mark. Jeepers. Won't be long before I'm into the 8 stone something region, not been anywhere close to that for years!
Hmmm, note to self, eat more or you'll have to buy smaller clothes.

However this means I can go further with my tightlacing; 21" so far, previously I could only manage 22". I may have to invest in some smaller corsets. Though really 20" is probably tight enough, after that it starts getting scary and I'm fairly sure my internal organs won't appreciate it. If I get back into training I'm sure I'll be down to 20" pretty soon, especially given as I no longer have a 27" waist to squeeze, it's back down to 25" now.

Ah well, enough corset talk, it either scares of confuses people. The Sex and The City Movie is out soon. Yay! I'm probably going sometime next week, possibly with Lynne, my boss. Can't wait. That and if I go to see it I can get a certain something from LoveHoney half price. Which is pretty cool. It'll help with the whole abstinence thing as I'm not finding it too easy at the moment. The phrase "it's better to have loved and lost than never loved at all" certainly doesn't apply to sex. Because then you know what you're missing.
My head and heart says "No, too emotionally messy, stay clear of sex for a long while." My moral conscience says "Wait till you're married woman, repent of your old ways." and my body says "What are you playing at girly? It's been over 4 months, just go find someone to bonk and get it all out of your system!"
So, I'm just a little frustrated and trying to calm down a raging libido. Fun stuff.

At least I have the church to keep me busy and reinforce the whole "no sex until you're married" conviction. I really want to make a good go at this, not just for God, but for me. I've experienced first hand how fornication can mess you up, and I don't want to go through that all again. However, I'm a very sexual person, so it's not going to be easy. In Freudian terms I guess, my ego and superego are doing their very best to suppress a very powerful id. Or at least trying to compromise with a rampant rabbit, I wonder what the Bible says about such things?

Well, I'd best get ready for work, I think I have a message that needs a reply and I should generally shift my arse away from the computer.


One last thing, apparently I'm a good singer. I'm somewhat suprised to have been told this on many occasions since returning to church. I've always thought that I was somewhat abysmal when it came to singing. So if anyone reading this has heard me sing (not my stupid kareoke or mock singing that is) please let me know whether this is true.

No comments: